Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

You are here:
< Back

First, reach out to your District Human Resources Department to discuss the decision on the report.

To contest the accuracy of your report, you need to contact the credit reporting agency used in gathering the details of your background check. By requesting a copy, you will receive the reference number on the report for instructions on how to dispute and/or expunge the details on your background report, call the consumer relations department of at 866.265.6602 or visit their website:

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.